Monday, December 24, 2012

圣诞前夕

为什么世界没有末日呢?我多么的期待啊。。。

上星期,我和不同的朋友们聚了几天餐,好像圣诞已经过了。


才发现,今天只是前夕。


我,放假了!明年才开工。可惜,我不是真正的放假叻。还得在家工作。老板给的bonus是有原因的。到现在,我还没有心情开工叻。


想一想下,繁忙时刻即将来临了。哦。。。好可怕。明年的新角色,应该很有挑战性吧。加油!大家一起加油!


去年与今年的失败,希望能换取一个永恒的给我。我好累了。


我就是那么没用,有的时候不珍惜,没有的时候却觉得可惜。我何时才能真正做决定呢?希望那天不会很遥远。期待-ing.


祝你们圣诞节快乐,新年快乐。


Why is it not end of the world? I have been looking forward to it. (I sound crazy)

Last whole week, I have been going out with friends for Christmas dinner, and I feel like Christmas has just over.

But I just realised, it is only Christmas eve today.

I'm clearing my annual leaves and will be back to work next year (2013!) Unfortunately, I'm not resting but to work from home. The bonus paid has its reason behind. 

Think about it, my peak is gonna start soon. It's horrible! Well, it should be quite a challenging new role for me next year. Let's gambateh!

Hope that the failures happened in last year and this year will exchange for an eternal one for me. I'm feeling so tired of it.

I'm such a hopeless as I don't treasure when I owned it and feel unfortunate when i lose it. When can I really make up my mind? Hopefully the day is not too far away now.

Wishing you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how can we
    communicate?

    my web-site; diet that works
    Anonymous said...
    oZzy moved away a few months ago, I miss his cock,
    for always hungry for intercourse.
    FUCK MY PUSSY!

    Here is my webpage - hcg injections
    Naman Arora said...
    Execellent article
    Lovely
    So much useful and reliable
    See this-http://freeprintablecalendar123.com/2016/09/01/august-2017-islamic-calendar-templates/ and
    http://freeprintablecalendar123.com/2016/09/01/september-2017-printable-calendars-blank-templates/
    You may need this
    Thank You!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates